Thursday, June 2, 2016

Oh noes! Error 522

I was pleasantly surprised to see new bonds in the market yesterday. Even though I wasn't planning to buy them, it's good to know that someone remembers it. I thought it's dead. Another part of the game that used to be my favourite, whether to buy or to issue them. I guess nowadays, players would rather hang on to their ideas rather than sell or share. New players as well as old players who came back to play (including me) have to work harder to get new ideas, nobody going to part with their rares.
Looks like one have to find another way to move up rather than depending on ideas. Sigma is probably the easiest way to move on as well as karma. There are loads of dead blogs and un-voted blogs out there waiting to be discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment